PU Design Front Bumper 20th Anniversary With Bumper Lip Polypropylène Honda S2000
- Ordered before 16:00 shipped the same day.
- Displeased? You always have 14 days to return your purchase.
- Need professional advice?start a live chat or send an email to [email protected]
|Car Brand Name||Honda|
|Car Model Name||S2000|
|Version||With Bumper Lip|
|Technical Details||Modification of the reinforcement rod for 2000-2003 (AP1) or use of the reinforcement rod for 2004-2009 (AP2) is required.|
Polyurethane (PU) is a highly durable and flexible polymer material specifically designed for automotive applications. This versatile material is widely used in the automotive industry in various forms.
In the automotive industry, PU is widely employed in manufacturing various components like bumpers, interior trims, seals, gaskets, suspension bushings, and more. Its ability to be customized for specific automotive needs makes it a preferred choice for improving performance, safety, and overall driving experience.
- Polyurethane is flexible and does not break
- Polyurethane always have a lifetime warranty
- Polyurethane is easy to install and always fits
- Polyurethane is not sensitive to climate change
- Polyurethane does not leave any permanent damage after its removed
- Polyurethane parts from PU Design always have all mounting points and material
This product is provided unpainted. Contact your local car painter or garage about painting