The security of your payment information is important to us. That's why we use Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to encrypt and protect the data you send to us.
Payment provider Buckaroo handles the secure processing of Fullcartuning's transactions, also keeping your payment details privat and save.
We offer the following payment methods:
Online orders can be picked up at our shop, during the checkout simply choose for 'Pay at Pickup' between our delivery options.
This way you save money because you don't pay shipping cost and you can check out our Showroom!
iDeal allows consumers to make online purchases in a swift and secure way, the system links you directly to your online banking application when you buy online.
To start using iDeal, you don’t need to register, download any files or open an account. If you already have online banking with ABN AMRO, Fortis, Postbank, Rabobank or SNS Bank, you can make payments using iDealL right away.
This method is available to residents of The Netherlands only.
How to pay using iDeal:
- Place your order
- Select iDeal as your payment method
- Select your bank
- This opens the familiar online banking application of your own bank
- The relevant details of your purchase will already be shown
- You merely authorise the payment in the usual manner
- Your bank confirms your payment
- You return to our online store – order accepted and payment successful!
A bank transfer, also called a wire transfer, is a way to send money from one bank account to another.
After you have successfully placed your order, we will send you detailed payment information. We will provide you with the IBAN/BIC numbers for fast and convenient inner-EU bank transfers (SEPA-EU).
Please use your order number as the reference. Once confirmation of payment has been received, the order will be released for shipping.
All online payments are handled via Buckaroo, this payment service provider handels all Fullcartuning's transactions.
How long does a bank transfer take?
A bank transfer takes about 4-5 business days to confirm the receipt of your payment. Your order will not be shipped until we received the payment. As soon as payment has been received, we will begin to process your order.
Buckaroo Online Payment Services, Utrecht, Netherlands
IBAN-code: NL05 RABO 0121 5030 38
PayPal protects the safety and security of your bank account information. Plus, payments from your bank account are 100% protected against unauthorized withdrawals.
Once you sign up for a free account, you can link your bank account to your PayPal account and use PayPal to send money from your bank account to anyone with an email address.
We charge a 2,5% fee for paying with PayPal.
How to pay using PayPal:
1. Choose PayPal as your payment method.
2. Sign up for a personal account with PayPal. Complete your personal details, provide a valid email address and password, activate your account and start sending and receiving online payments today!
3. If you already have a PayPal account, simply enter your email address and password and click Continue.
4. Next, review the payment details and click the Send Money button to complete the secure payment with PayPal. Your payment has now been successfully completed and the money has now been deposited to our PayPal account.
If you pay by credit card the payable amount will be debited against your credit card account after you have completed your online purchase.
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match this criteria.
We charge a 2,5% fee for paying with VISA or MasterCard.
How to pay using a credit card:
2. Fill in the complete credit card number, the expiry date and 3-digit CVC code. The CVC code can be found on the back of your card.
4. Then after you enter your credit card details, a new window will appear, requesting your personal security code. This extra level of security protects you from any unauthorized use of your credit card.
3. After approval of the payment, you are directed back to our online store.
Your transaction will be handled in a protected environment of Secure Socket Layering (SSL).
We accept the following credit cards:
Quick, simple and secure online payment through your own bank.
A Mister Cash payment is a real-time payment directly to the merchant from a consumer’s online bank.
Only for Belgium consumers who bank with Dexia, BNP Paribas, ING, FINTRO, KBC, CBC, AXA bank or VDK Spaarbank it is convenient to pay online with Mister Cash.
How to pay using Bancontact/Mister Cash:
1. Choose Bancontact/Mister Cash as your payment method.
2. Enter your card number and expiration date, you will then automatically go to the trusted site of your own bank.
3. Here you will be prompted to verify the amount and to sign the online security module which you have received from your bank.
4. After approval of the payment, you are directed back to our online store.
Sofortbanking is an easy-to-use, direct payment procedure with the same high security standard as that used in online banking.
Sofortbanking is the only European payment method which is not tied to one specific bank, and which directs the consumer to his or her own bank for payment.
You pay in advance with Sofortbanking from a secured environment. There are no extra costs for this option. Sofortbanking is one of the safest payment methods in Europe.
Sofort Banking supports banks in the following countries:
- United Kingdom