Injen Air Intake Evolution Black BMW 3-serie,4-serie
- Ordered before 15:00 shipped the same day.
- Displeased? You always have 14 days to return your purchase.
- Need professional advice?start a live chat or send an email to email@example.com
|Car Brand Name||BMW|
|Car Model Name||3-serie,4-serie|
|Technical Details||4 series F82/3 (2014-) & 3 series F80 (2013)|
Evolution Intakes are Injen Technology’s newest state of the art induction kits made of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene for superior quality and durability. Our diesel rotomolded intake boxes are intentionally designed to incorporate the largest dry filter on the market. The SuperNano Web Fiber filter utilizes a micro fiber web on the surface, in order to capture air borne contaminants. The new EVO air intakes come with stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. Best of all they install easily and increase the horsepower and torque over a stock air box. Evolution air induction systems are designed using the latest CMM Laser Scanning hardware and SolidWorks 3D CAD software. All prototypes are printed on one of our state of the art 3D printers, and then they are extensively tested on our in house Dyno Jet dynamometer. The style and look of these massive induction kits is very impressive and their functionality is second to none. Everything is completely done in house - in Pomona California. Made in the USA! Key
Features and Benefits;
- Superior quality and an OE style fit for an easy drop-in installation
- Built-in Filter Minder alerts you when your filter needs maintenance
- Massive Induction Systems made of durable rotomolded polyethylene
- Automotive grade couplers and hoses with stainless steel hardware